At the #HCS15 Healthcare Science – Making it Happen Event taking place on 16 & 17 March 2015, Prof Sue Hill, Chief Scientific Officer, will be hosting an awards ceremony to celebrate Healthcare Science over the past year.
You are invited to nominate people/teams who you think should be recognised for the work they have undertaken, over the last year, in the following healthcare science award categories:
- Healthcare Scientist of the Year
- Rising Star – Physiological Sciences
- Rising star – Physical Sciences and Engineering
- Rising star – Life Sciences
- Organisational Lead Scientist of the Year
- Healthcare Science Ambassador of the Year
- Patient involvement in healthcare science services
- Workforce innovation
- Service Innovation
- Best poster award – (to be selected at the event by CSO)
You must submit a citation of 200 words explaining how the nominee fits the category. Please download and complete the Nomination Form and email it to email@example.com by 20 February 2015. The best poster award will be based on the posters which are displayed over the two-day event.
Once the date for entries has closed each citation will be reviewed and those short listed for awards will be contacted. The winners will receive their awards at the evening dinner on the 16 March 2015, Grand Connaught Rooms, 61-65 Great Queen Street, London, England, WC2B 5DA.