We are delighted to let you know that the HEE Genomics Education Programme website is now live at www.genomicseducation.org.uk.
The website is the digital home of the Programme’s activities and over time will provide online education and training in genomics for all staff in the NHS.
At launch, the site hosts:
- an introductory video on genomics, presented by science writer and broadcaster Vivienne Parry;
- two new online courses for healthcare professionals: ‘Introduction to Genomics’ and ‘Introduction to Bioinformatics’; and
- the Programme’s blog: ‘New in genomics’
Plans to expand the website include:
- learning and teaching resources on genomic medicine;
- continuing professional development courses for a range of healthcare professions; and
- details about the forthcoming Masters degree in Genomic Medicine, a multi-professional programme fully funded by HEE as part of the Programme.
For more information about the Genomics Education Programme, visit: www.genomicseducation.org.uk/about