NHS R&D North West are holding a Let’s Talk Research – Building Community conference on 14 September 2017 and would like to invite researchers to submit abstracts for presentations and workshops.
Abstracts for 10 minute paper presentations can include any of the following topics:
- Findings or results from clinically focused research projects (including those from a postgraduate degree)
- Novel and creative approaches to promoting a culture of research and innovation within teams or organisations
- Innovative approaches to growing research networks and communities of practice
Abstracts for 1 hour workshops may include:
- Using art and creativity in primary research within Health and Social Care or to increase the impact of research findings
- Using novel and creative ways to develop research and innovation networks and communities of practice within clinical settings
- Communicating research in ways differently from the traditional research dissemination pathway
Please click here if you are interested in submitting an abstract and want to find out more about the conference.